Sunday, July 13, 2008

A new assistant ....


This is my new assistant.....her name is Jamie and she is from Seattle in USA.... she is here for six months and has come at such a great time to help me with the mountain of work which has come my way...as camp draws near and Erin is still at home sick so i am taking on some more tasks...( for an update on erin check out her blog at erinrigsby@blogspot.com)
She is great and is slowly getting used to all my strange British sayings....She was very puzzled this week when i asked her to put something in my boot, she didnt know what it was !!!
She is helping with the girls ministry as the girls really miss Aunty Erin and need someone to be with their family group...
Its great for me to have someone observe what i am doing and comment on situations, it renews enthusiasm and helps me to know that my life is as random as i think it is. No one day ever turns out quite as expected...
Praise the Lord for his provision.......

No comments: