Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Two of my favourite people

I am truly blessed by having these two beautiful women in my life, they both minister to me in different ways....


Firstly meet Eunice...... my househelp.
Eunice is a student at the University and she comes two afternoons a week to help me in my house...a luzury you might think but as everything has to be made from scratch and shopping is not just done in a supermarket....she is an amazing help to me. She is such a cheerful person and so hard working , I can help her by employing her and in turn she helps me.
Second meet Ritmua.....
She works in our ministry as well as studying at the local Bible College. She is so encouraging and is a good friend and has an amazing singing voice. She comes at least once a week to my house and we cook together, she is so keen to learn. Its great to have good local friends to learn the culture from and to practice my Hausa conversation.
Praise God for all his blessings.

No comments: